Pediatric endocrinologist Dr. David Saleh leads and collaborates in research encompassing diverse areas and methodologies. In addition to his current clinical research (see below), he is involved in a number of projects to explore and evaluate innovative ways of teaching clinical skills to medical students and residents.
- Hypoglycemia during treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in pediatric patients
- Risk factors associated with incident vertebral fractures in steroid-treated males with Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Permanent versus transient congenital hypothyroidism in children identified through Newborn Screening Ontario (NSO)
- “Trialnet” International Network: Risk of type 1 diabetes in siblings with type 1 diabetes
- Enteral iodinated contrast media induced hypothyroidism in infants: a retrospective chart review